Auth & Permission models can be found directly under app\Models
- User - Keeps track of all the users.
- Role - Single user can have one or multiple roles attached to him.
- Permission - Permissions are attached to roles or users directly.
Under app\Models\Core you will find the rest of models for the CMS are stored. Some of the models found there are:
- ContentType - Define different content types, Pages & Posts, etc.
- Content - Keeps tracks of Posts, Pages or any other content type.
- Block - These are blocks that save Component data, Blocks are polymorphic and can be attached to Content, Widgets, etc.
- Comment - Comments left on the frontend by site visitors.
- Menu - Keeps tracks of different menues website has.
- MenuItem - Menu Items are attached to only one menu.
- Theme - Keeps tracks of installed themes.
- ThemeSetting - Keeps tracks of themes settings.
- WidgetGroup - Widgets groups can hold any amount of content blocks that serve as widgets.